169 Walters Road, Takanini
Takanini based residential development.
- Poor ground conditions during winter months.
- Enabling works to continue in peat soils during winter by managing the water table on site with temporary holding ponds.
- Minimising sediments entering the live swale channel along Walters Road.
- Design and the construction of recharge pits within narrow berm spaces.
- Upgrading of Walters Road and maintaining a safe pedestrian access to Kauri Flats School.
- Preloading of platforms and monitoring movement of preload.
169 Walters Road Takanini
74 lots, 2.022ha
Interface Homes Limited
January 2019 – Currently under construction (due for completion at the end of November 2019)
Set on over 33 acres of parklike grounds and with stunning Range views, Longridge Country Estate, Retirement Village in …
Maven have been engaged to work on the development of the new Ministry of Educations offices, based in Whangarei. This work …
Maven was engaged to provide engineering support for the residential subdivision in the Clevedon Precinct for the previous …